DATE DICED OAT FLOUR UNSWEET

000123
Rating 
DATE DICED OAT FLOUR UNSWEET
$2.80

($2.80 Price per LB)

Quantity

  Please see your EMAIL you will receive the shipping

and tracking ETA on your order.

Description
Ingredients: chopped dates, OAT FLOUR (MADE WITH WHOLE GRAIN OATS) may contain pits or pit fragments Product of USA Nutrition Facts Serv size: 1.4oz DATE DICED SWEETEND , Servings: VARIES , Calories 120 , Fat Cal. 50 , Total Fat 0g ( 0 % DV) , Sat Fat 0 ( 0 % DV) , Trans Fat 0 , Cholesterol 0 ( 0 % DV) , Sodium 10mg ( 1 % DV) , Total Carbs 30g ( 10 % DV) , Dietary Fiber 3g ( 11 %) , Sugars 22g , Sugar Alc 0 , Protein 1g , Vitamin A 0% , Vitamin C 2% , Calcium 2% , Iron 0 . *% Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
Product Details
000123
497 Items
Reviews

No customer reviews for the moment.

Write your review

DATE DICED OAT FLOUR UNSWEET

DATE DICED OAT FLOUR UNSWEET

DATE DICED OAT FLOUR UNSWEET
Write your review
16 other products in the same category:

Follow us on Facebook