DICKIES PECAN ROLL

076195001207
Rating 

DICKIES PECAN ROLL

$2.40
Quantity

 

Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)

 

Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)

 

Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)

Description

Ingredients: Sugar, Corn Syrup, Pecans, Evaporated Milk, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil (stabilizer), Egg Albumen, Soy Lecithin And Vanilla Flavor. Nutrition Facts Serv size: 1.1oz PECAN ROLL , Servings: VARIES , Calories 100 , Fat Cal. 30 , Total Fat 3g ( 5 % DV) , Sat Fat 0 ( 0 % DV) , Trans Fat 0 , Cholesterol 0 ( 0 % DV) , Sodium 10mg ( 1 % DV) , Total Carbs 21g ( 7 % DV) , Dietary Fiber 2g ( 8 %) , Sugars 18g , Sugar Alc 0 , Protein 1g , Vitamin A 0% , Vitamin C 0% , Calcium 0% , Iron 2% . *% Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet

Product Details
076195001207
170 Items
Reviews

No customer reviews for the moment.

Write your review

DICKIES PECAN ROLL

DICKIES PECAN ROLL

DICKIES PECAN ROLL

Write your review
16 other products in the same category:

Follow us on Facebook