NSA MILK CHOC FLAVORED PEANUT

000886
Rating 
NSA MILK CHOC FLAVORED PEANUT
$9.60

($9.60 Price per LB)

Quantity

 

Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)

 

Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)

 

Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)

Description
INGREDIENTS: SUGAR FREE MILK CHOCOLATE FLAVORED COATING (MALTITOL, COCOA BUTTTER, CHOCOLATE LIQUOR, SODIUM CASEINATE, MILKFAT, LECITHIN (N EMULSIFIER), AND VANILLA), PEANUTS, CORN OR PEANUT OR GUM ARABIC, AND CONFECTIONER'S GLAZE (SHELLAC). tHIS IS NOT A SUGAR-FREE PRODUCT. EXCESIVE CONSUMPTION MAY HAVE A LAXATIVE EFFECT ON SENSITIVE INDIVIDUALS.. PRODUCT OF USA. NUTRITION FACTS: SERVING SIZE 1.33 OUNCE SERVINGS PER CONTAINER: VARIES AMOUNT PER SERVING: CALORIES 210, CALORIES FROM FAT160, TOTAL FAT 18 (28% DV), SATURATED FAT 7 G (33% DV), TRANS FAT 0 G, CHOLESTEROL 5 MG (1% DV), SODIUM 40 MG, (2% DV), TOTAL CARBOHYDRATE 15 G (5% DV), DIETARY FIBER 2G (7% DV), SUGARS 1 G, PROTEIN 6G *PERCENT DAILY VALUES ARE BASED ON A 2000 CALORIE DIET.
Product Details
000886
10 Items
Reviews

No customer reviews for the moment.

Write your review

NSA MILK CHOC FLAVORED PEANUT

NSA MILK CHOC FLAVORED PEANUT

NSA MILK CHOC FLAVORED PEANUT
Write your review
16 other products in the same category:

Follow us on Facebook