FERRERO RAFFAELLO 3PC

098223
Rating 
FERRERO RAFFAELLO 3PC
$1.50

($1.50 Price per Each)

Quantity

 

Shipping MAY be delayed to Holiday's

 

Please see your EMAIL you will receive the shipping and tracking ETA on your order.

 

We are working on your order PROMPTLY as ordered

Description
INGREDIENTS: VEGETABLE OILS (PALM AND SUNFLOWER), DRY COCONUT, SUGAR, ALMONDS, SKIM MILK POWDER, WHEY POWDER (MILK), WHEAT FLOUR, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, LECITHIN AS EMULSIFIER (SOY), SALT, SODIUM BICARBONATE: LEAVENING AGENT. NUTRITION FACTS: SERVING SIZE 3 PIECES AMOUNT PER SERVING: CALORIES 190, CALORIES FROM FAT: 130 TOTAL FAT 15g (DV 22%), SATURATED FAT: 9g (DV 45%), TRANS FAT 0g, CHOLESTEROL LESS THAN 5mg (DV 1%), SODIUM 35mg (DV 1%), TOTAL CARBOHYDRATES 12g (DV 4%), DIETARY FIBER 1g (DV 5%), SUGARS 10g, PROTEIN 2g. *PERCENT DAILY VALUES BASED ON A 2,000 CALORIE DIET.
Product Details
098223
45 Items
Reviews

No customer reviews for the moment.

Write your review

FERRERO RAFFAELLO 3PC

FERRERO RAFFAELLO 3PC

FERRERO RAFFAELLO 3PC
Write your review
16 other products in the same category:

Follow us on Facebook