LIFESAVERS BUTTER RUM

192210
Rating 

LIFESAVERS BUTTER RUM

$1.00
Quantity

  Please see your EMAIL you will receive the shipping

and tracking ETA on your order.

Description

INGREDIENTS: SUGAR, CORN SYRUP, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, MOLASSES, SALT, DEXTROSE, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, HYDROGENATED PALM KERNEL OIL, VINEGAR, CARAMEL COLOR NUTRITION: SERVING SIZE 2 PCS, CALORIES 20, TOTAL FAT 0, SODIUM 25mg 1%DV, SODIUM 25mg 1% DV, TOTAL CARBOHYDRATE 5g 2%, TOTAL SUGARS 4g INC 4g ADDED SUGAR 8% DV, PROTEIN 0g.

Product Details
192210
189 Items
Reviews

No customer reviews for the moment.

Write your review

LIFESAVERS BUTTER RUM

LIFESAVERS BUTTER RUM

LIFESAVERS BUTTER RUM

Write your review
16 other products in the same category:

Follow us on Facebook