SF MILK CHOC PEANUT CLUSTER

013661
Rating 

SF MILK CHOC PEANUT CLUSTER

$13.90
Quantity

 

Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)

 

Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)

 

Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)

Description

INGREDIENTS: PEANUTS, MALTITOL, CHOCOLATE LIQUOR, COCOA BUTTER, CALCIUM CASEINATE (MILK), MILK FAT, CONTAINS 1% OR LESS OF THE FOLLOWING: SOYA LECITHIN (AN EMULSIFIER), NATURAL FLAVOR. NUTRITION: SERVING SIZE 4 PIECES AMOUNT PER SERVING: CALORIES 210, CALORIES FROM FATS 160, TOTAL FATS 17g (DV 26%), SATURATED FATS 6g (DV 30%), CHOLESTRAL 5mg (DV 2%), SODIUM 0mg, TOTAL CARBOHYDRATES 19g (DV 6%), DIETARY FIBER 2g, (DV 8%), SUGARS 0g, PROTEIN 6g, SUGAR ALCOHOL 15g.

Product Details
013661
50 Items
Reviews

No customer reviews for the moment.

Write your review

SF MILK CHOC PEANUT CLUSTER

SF MILK CHOC PEANUT CLUSTER

SF MILK CHOC PEANUT CLUSTER

Write your review
16 other products in the same category:

Follow us on Facebook