SF CARAMEL FILLED HERSHEY 3 OZ BAG

034000249770
Rating 
SF CARAMEL FILLED HERSHEY 3 OZ BAG
$2.60
Quantity

 

Shipping MAY be delayed to Holiday's

 

Please see your EMAIL you will receive the shipping and tracking ETA on your order.

 

We are working on your order PROMPTLY as ordered

Description
INGREDIENTS: MALTITOL, MALTITOL SYRUP, COCOA BUTTER, CHOCOLATE, POLYDEXTROSE, CREAM (INCLUDING HEAVY), POLYGLYCITOL SYRUP, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: MILK FAT, CALCIUM CARBONATE, PALM KERNEL OIL, COCOA PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, MILK PROTEIN ISOLATE, MALTODEXTRIN, SODIUM CASEINATE, NATURAL FLAVOR, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, LECITHIN, DAIRY BUTTER, GLYCERIN, PGPR (EMULSIFIER), SALT, DISODIUM PHOSPHATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE (PRESERVATIVE), CARRAGEENAN. ALLERGES: CONTAINS MILK, SOY. SHARED EQUIPMENT WITH PEANUTS AND TREE NUTS. NUTRITIONAL FACTS: SERVING SIZE: 5 PIECES AMOUNT PER SERVING: CALORIES 150, TOTAL FATS 11g (DV 17%), SATURATED FAT 7g (DV 34%), TRANS FAT 0g, CHOLESTEROL 5mg (DV 2%), SODIUM 40mg (DV 2%), TOTAL CARBOHYDRATES 27g (DV 9%), DIETARY FIBER 3g (DV 11%), TOTAL SUGARS 0g, SUGAR ALCOHOL 23g, PROTEIN 1g. *THE PERCENT DAILY VALUE (DV) IS BASED ON A 2,000 CALORIE DIET.
Product Details
034000249770
21 Items
Reviews

No customer reviews for the moment.

Write your review

SF CARAMEL FILLED HERSHEY 3 OZ BAG

SF CARAMEL FILLED HERSHEY 3 OZ BAG

SF CARAMEL FILLED HERSHEY 3 OZ BAG
Write your review
16 other products in the same category:

Follow us on Facebook