CRANBERRIES DRIED SWTENED CRAISINS

000115
Rating 
CRANBERRIES DRIED SWTENED CRAISINS
$3.20

($3.20 Price per LB)

Quantity

 

Shipping MAY be delayed to Holiday's

 

Please see your EMAIL you will receive the shipping and tracking ETA on your order.

 

We are working on your order PROMPTLY as ordered

Description
Ingredients: cranberries, sugar, sunflower oil Product of USA Nutrition Facts Serv size: 40g CRANBERRIES DRIED SWEETENED Servings: VARIES , Calories 140, Total Fat 0g, Sat Fat 2g ( 1 % DV) , Sodium 15mg ( 0.6 % DV) , Total Carbs 35mg ( 1.6 % DV) , Dietary Fiber 1g ( 2 %) , Sugars 32g , Protein 1g , Vitamin A 0 , Vitamin C 0 , Calcium 4% , Iron 0%. *% Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
Product Details
000115
196 Items
Reviews

No customer reviews for the moment.

Write your review

CRANBERRIES DRIED SWTENED CRAISINS

CRANBERRIES DRIED SWTENED CRAISINS

CRANBERRIES DRIED SWTENED CRAISINS
Write your review
16 other products in the same category:

Follow us on Facebook