CHERRY FREEZE DRIED TART

005113
Rating 
CHERRY FREEZE DRIED TART
$29.50

($29.50 Price per LB)

Quantity

 

Shipping MAY be delayed to Holiday's

 

Please see your EMAIL you will receive the shipping and tracking ETA on your order.

 

We are working on your order PROMPTLY as ordered

Description
IngredientsTart Cherry. Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products. Nutrition Facts Serving size 10g (~0.4 oz.) Amount per serving Calories 37 Calories from Fat 1 %DV Total Fat 0g 0% Saturated Fat 0g 0% Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 15mg 1% Total Carbohydrate 8g 3% Dietary Fiber 1g 4% Sugars 7g Protein 1g Vitamin A 9% Vitamin C 3% Calcium 1% Iron 2%
Product Details
005113
199 Items
Reviews

No customer reviews for the moment.

Write your review

CHERRY FREEZE DRIED TART

CHERRY FREEZE DRIED TART

CHERRY FREEZE DRIED TART
Write your review
16 other products in the same category:

Follow us on Facebook