4LB GIFT BOX MIX W/PEANUT & MC DD PEANUT

800401
Rating 

4LB GIFT BOX MIX W/PEANUT & MC DD PEANUT

$31.00
Quantity

 

Shipping MAY be delayed to Holiday's

 

Please see your EMAIL you will receive the shipping and tracking ETA on your order.

 

We are working on your order PROMPTLY as ordered

Description

Fancy Mix: Whole Cashew, Almond, Pecan, Roasted in Coconut Oil, Brazil and Filbert, Salt Product of India/USA/Bolivia. Double Dipped Peanuts Ingredients: peanuts, sugar, whole milk, cocoa butter, chocolate liquor, soy lecithin (an emulsifier), and vanillan (an artificial flavor) Nutrition Facts Serv size: 1 oz MIX W/ PEANUT AND DD PEANUTS , Servings: VARIES , Calories 245 , Fat Cal. 140 , Total Fat 16g ( 25 % DV) , Sat Fat 25 ( 35 % DV) , Trans Fat 0 , Cholesterol 5mg ( 2 % DV) , Sodium 60mg (3 % DV) , Total Carbs 14g ( 5 % DV) , Dietary Fiber 0 ( 0 %) , Sugars 14g , Sugar Alc 0 , Protein 5g , Vitamin A 10 , Vitamin C 0 , Calcium 6 , Iron 6 . *% Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet

Product Details
800401
90 Items
Reviews

No customer reviews for the moment.

Write your review

4LB GIFT BOX MIX W/PEANUT & MC DD PEANUT

4LB GIFT BOX MIX W/PEANUT & MC DD PEANUT

4LB GIFT BOX MIX W/PEANUT & MC DD PEANUT

Write your review
16 other products in the same category:

Follow us on Facebook