4LB GIFT BOX FANCY MIX NUT/NO PEANUT

500401
Rating 
4LB GIFT BOX FANCY MIX NUT/NO PEANUT
$40.80

($40.80 Price per Each)

Quantity

 

Shipping MAY be delayed to Holiday's

 

Please see your EMAIL you will receive the shipping and tracking ETA on your order.

 

We are working on your order PROMPTLY as ordered

Description
Fancy Mix: Whole Cashew, Almond, Pecan, Roasted in Coconut Oil, Brazil and Filbert, Salt Product of India/USA/Bolivia. Nutrition Facts Serv size: 1oz FANCY MIXED NUTS NO P-NUT , Servings: VARIES , Calories 170 , Fat Cal. 140 , Total Fat 15g ( 23 % DV) , Sat Fat 23 ( 14 % DV) , Trans Fat 0 , Cholesterol 0mg ( 0 % DV) , Sodium 65mg ( 3 % DV) , Total Carbs 7g ( 2 % DV) , Dietary Fiber 1g ( 5 %) , Sugars 2g , Sugar Alc 0 , Protein 4g , Vitamin A 0 , Vitamin C 0 , Calcium 2 , Iron 8 . *% Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
Product Details
500401
183 Items
Reviews

No customer reviews for the moment.

Write your review

4LB GIFT BOX FANCY MIX NUT/NO PEANUT

4LB GIFT BOX FANCY MIX NUT/NO PEANUT

4LB GIFT BOX FANCY MIX NUT/NO PEANUT
Write your review
16 other products in the same category:

Follow us on Facebook