MESQUITE ALMONDS

001808
Rating 
MESQUITE ALMONDS
$7.60

($7.60 Price per LB)

Quantity

 

Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)

 

Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)

 

Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)

Description
INGREDIENTS: Almonds, Vegetable Oil (Canola, Safflower and/or Sunflower), Salt, Corn Maltodextrin, Natural Hickory Smoke Flavor, Yeast, Hydrolyzed Corn and Soy Protein and Natural Flavors. Handled/Manufactured in a facility that processes peanuts and other tree nuts. Product of USA. Nutrition Facts Serv size: 1oz MESQUITE ALMONDS, Servings: VARIES , Calories 163, Total Fat 14g ( 22 % DV), Sat Fat 1g ( 7 % DV) , Sodium 114mg ( 5 % DV) , Total Carbs 7g ( 2 % DV) , Dietary Fiber 2g ( 7 %) , Sugars 0 , Protein 0g , Vitamin A 0% , Vitamin C 0 , Calcium 0% , Iron 0%. *% Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
Product Details
001808
150 Items
Reviews

No customer reviews for the moment.

Write your review

MESQUITE ALMONDS

MESQUITE ALMONDS

MESQUITE ALMONDS
Write your review
16 other products in the same category:

Follow us on Facebook