PEANUT SPANISH RSTD SALTED

000053
Rating 
PEANUT SPANISH RSTD SALTED
$2.80

($2.80 Price per LB)

Quantity

 

Shipping MAY be delayed to Holiday's

 

Please see your EMAIL you will receive the shipping and tracking ETA on your order.

 

We are working on your order PROMPTLY as ordered

Description
Ingredients Peanuts, peanut oil, salt Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, soy, and milk products. Nutrition Facts Serving size 28g (~1 oz.) Amount per serving Calories 160 Calories from Fat 110 %DV Total Fat 12g 18% Saturated Fat 2g 11% Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 210mg 9% Total Carbohydrate 7g 2% Dietary Fiber 3g 11% Sugars 0g Protein 7g
Product Details
000053
11 Items
Reviews

No customer reviews for the moment.

Write your review

PEANUT SPANISH RSTD SALTED

PEANUT SPANISH RSTD SALTED

PEANUT SPANISH RSTD SALTED
Write your review
16 other products in the same category:

Follow us on Facebook