ALMOND SEA SALT MC

001821
Rating 

ALMOND SEA SALT MC

$11.40
Quantity

 

Shipping MAY be delayed to Holiday's

 

Please see your EMAIL you will receive the shipping and tracking ETA on your order.

 

We are working on your order PROMPTLY as ordered

Description

INGREDIENTS MILK CHOCOLATE (CANE SUGAR, WHOLE MILK, COCOA BUTTER*, COCOA MASS*, SUNFLOWER LECITHIN, VANILLA), ALMONDS, SEA SALT, CANE SUGAR, TAPIOCA SYRUP, TAPIOCA DEXTRIN, CONFECTIONER’S GLAZE. NUTRITION FACTS SERVING SIZE 7 PCS (30g), SERVINGS PER CONTAINER VARIES, CALORIES 160, FAT CAL 0, TOTAL FAT 11g ( 14 % DV), SAT FAT 4g ( 20 % DV), TRANS FAT 0g, CHOLESTEROL 5mg ( 2 % DV), SODIUM 75mg ( 3 % DV), TOTAL CARBS 13g ( 5 % DV), DIETARY FIBER 2g ( 7 % DV), TOTAL SUGARS 11g, INCLUDES ADDED SUGARS 9g ( 18 % DV), PROTEIN 3g, VITAMIN D 0 %, CALCIUM 6 %, IRON 6 %, POTASSIUM 4 %. *% DAILY VALUES ARE BASED ON A 2000 CALORIE DAILY DIET

Product Details
001821
42 Items
Reviews

No customer reviews for the moment.

Write your review

ALMOND SEA SALT MC

ALMOND SEA SALT MC

ALMOND SEA SALT MC

Write your review
16 other products in the same category:

Follow us on Facebook